Arnaud Steinkuhler is Head of Solutions Europe at Talkwalker. Since 20 years, Arnaud helps communication and marketing professionals take data driven decisions. He previously was Head of Media & Publics Insights at Argus de la presse, working with a team of 70 people transforming data into Insights to provide 500 communication managers with relevant data, indicators and reports such as : PR evaluation, Media Analysis, Datavisualisation, Opinion surveys, Social listening, Media & market Intelligence. During his 15 years at Argus de la presse, he extended his expertise : designing full range of services dedicated to Communication Managers, implementing team, tools, partners and processes, launching new and innovative products and approaches on the market (marketing, training, pre-sales). Before joining Argus de la presse, Arnaud worked as a Journalist, Market Research Analyst and Project manager for Medias and PR Service providers.
He graduated from U.L.B. (University of Brussels) with a Master of Science in Information and Communication in 1998 and is involved in focus groups and books dedicated to communication activities:
• Member of the Digital Committee of SyntecRP, the French public relations trade body
• Co-author of "Guideline for the measurement of Public Relations" published by the SyntecRP in France in 2014,
• On the initiative of the study "Creative PR: be original to become visible? Argus de la presse in 2011,
• Co-author of the White Paper "Monitoring and measuring the medias : at the heart of communication strategies" Argus de la presse in 2006,
• Co-author of the study "The Market of Professional Electronic Information Content for Intranets" conducted by Bureau Van Dijk in 2002.