To become a FIBEP member a company must meet the following criteria
• Offer media monitoring / media intelligence services / products;
• Be operational for at least 2 years;
• Have an annual turnover of min. 500.000 EUR.
NOTE: If you do not meet the above criteria but you are still interested in becoming a FIBEP member, please contact the FIBEP Secretariat to be informed regarding other membership options.
As a FULL member you are offered the possibility to enlist any of your subsidiary companies as FIBEP members. They will be called Satellite members, provided that they meet the FULL membership criteria.
• Admission one-off payment: 300 EUR;
• Annual FULL membership fee: 1000 EUR, invoiced each calendar year;
• Annual Satellite membership fee: 300 EUR per subsidiary company.
1. Fill in the online membership application (link). The application is forwarded to the Admission Commission.
2. Provide the supporting documentation required by the Admission Commission.
3. Interview with the FIBEP Admission Commission.
4. The Admission Commission will pass your application to the FIBEP Executive Board and you will be given the status of a Provisional Member.
• As a Provisional member and once the membership fee is paid, you will be:
• Announced in the FIBEP Newsletter to all members;
• Listed in the members list and have access to this contact list. You will be removed from the members list in case you do not become a FULL member within two years of your application.
5. You will have to attend one of the next two FIBEP World Media Intelligence Congresses to present your company on stage in front of all FIBEP members. Then, the FIBEP General Assembly will vote on your application. If no objections are raised, you will become a FULL FIBEPmember with a voting right and access to all member benefits.
Exclusive member benefits
• Have access to any market or industry information;
• Exclusive contact list of partners you can work with;
• Networking activities to find new business partners;
• Promote and grow your business;
• Increased visibility and community recognition;
• Explore technology solutions that can support your business;
• Support, dedication and advice from the association.
• Learn from industry leaders by sharing best practices during FIBEP professional events.
FIBEP Professional Events
• World Media Intelligence Congress;
• Super Networking Session;
• Copyright Day;
• Tech Day;
• Sales Day.
Attendance to FIBEP professional events is not included in the annual membership fee.